Monday, February 20, 2012

30 'till 30

I have a mere 30 days left before I turn 30. For those of you who don't know me, this is a VERY EXCITING thing. I can't exactly figure out why, but I have been SO excited to turn 30. I mean really, really ecstatic. I have been counting down for several years now. I know most people dread it, but I just can't wait.

So, to make this momentous occasion even more exciting, I have decided to count down the last 30 days until I turn 30. In this next month, I will attempt to try new things, accomplish long-overdue goals, and prepare for the next 30 years of my life.

And so it begins...

Day 30. Pay off a car loan. Yes, it's true. As of today, we actually own a vehicle. B and I both owned the cars that we had when we got married, but this is the first and only car we have actually got a loan for and paid off together. I am convinced that it is going to die tomorrow, knock on wood.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...