Tuesday, February 21, 2012

29 'till 30

Day 29. Tell a succinct, funny story. It has been a long-term goal of mine to tell a funny story without too much background and tonight, I did it. I finally did it. I am a terrible story teller. First of all, I am hyper and much too talkative. Second, I often feel that in order for someone to understand the story I want to tell, that person first needs to understand another story (and another and another). I've know this about myself for a very long time. My friend Anna Lisa used to say "I love that story, Meghann" after every story I miserably failed at recounting.  But tonight, I told a story that was succinct, appropriate, and made everyone laugh for a moment. I am very proud of myself. *Side note - the description of this accomplishment, however, demonstrates my usual story telling style. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...