Tuesday, November 1, 2011

welcome to scrapmonster designs

I am not a blogger. I am a blog stalker. I live for tutorials, quick tips, craft and decorating ideas, and I live vicariously through the blogging world thanks to Google Reader. But, it's time I joined in the fun and gave you a glimpse into my crazy, crafty life.


So, welcome to Scrapmonster Designs. I am a full-time paralegal, full-time mommy and wife, and a part-time crafter. I love scrapbooking, painting, drawing, sewing, decorating, knitting, and all things creative. The only problem is that I don't have the time or money to feed my habit. This blog is a way for me to show crafts that I have found, tried, or created using scraps of something else. I love recycling and upcycling. I love creating beautiful things out of less-than-perfect items.

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait for you to join me on this journey. Stay tuned for my first ever craft tutorial (and hopefully many more to come)!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...